Dev Log #4

So, I spent almost 2 months prepping for a Kickstarter after being given the idea from a stranger I met at a local convention, and it ended up getting funded in 22 hours. (Okay… if that’s not the most clickbait-y article summary, but that’s totally what happened) Edit (You might actually want to see the […]

Dev Log #3

Alrighty (I’ve been abusing Mini dev logs for a while so… time for another journal!)  So this post was a little delayed. Discordians know already, but my laptop decided that it hates me and the GPU died, so I had to send it out for repair.  Meanwhile, I kinda messed up my Windows partition on […]

I did an Interview?!

I sat down with Jonathan Wedge and did an interview! Listen in as I ramble on about my inspirations for Breeze, a bit about the project’s history, and see how *cough* rusty *cough* I was at Smash Bros that day!

Dev Log #2

So, it’s been a productive couple of weeks! I got some rather disappointing news that might affect my productivity for a while but gonna keep truckin’ along as much as I can. Anyway, here’s the current changelog since the last dev update! I also wanted to start doing some videos as I think that they […]

Breeze Enamel Pins arrived!

Our first batch of enamel pins for Breeze arrived! They turned out great! The pin was designed by @seiryuuden Many of you may have seen and voted on some of the concepts we presented on Discord/Twitter, and after taking feedback and making some adjustments to get it ready for manufacturing, we settled on this design! […]

Dev Log #1-ish?

Seeing how I missed like two weeks of mini blog posts, I’m deeming this one an actual “Devlog” (fanfare and such yada yada). I’m just going to call it a Dev Log.  So much has gone on the last few weeks that I’m struggling to piece it all together, so here is an attempt: Computer […]

Mini Devlog – #9

 Well, last week was a busy week! Let’s get started Accomplishments this week: I ended up having to rewrite a lot of the input code. This was mostly due to how I was handling presses vs holds (which I may or may not even use too much). I needed to decide how to handle determine […]

Happy New Year Everyone!

I hope everyone had a great holiday and such! We’ll be getting into the normal swing of development updates soon! I also wanted to write up a post of some of the bigger things accomplished last year, but I started a little later than I wanted to, so that’s gonna take a little longer to […]

Mini Devlog – #5

Hey all! So for those that are on the Discord server, you probably know I was sick pretty much the first week or two of December :P. Shortly after that, Smash Ultimate came out (one of my favorite series of all time, and a pretty big influence for Breeze’s combat), so I had the chance […]

Mini Devlog – #1

Hey there folks! I’ve decided to (try) and commit to a mini devlog habit, where I discuss some of the behind the scenes work to show some of our progress from time-to-time. So for this week, we have around 5 major accomplishments: