Mini Devlog – #15

Hey everyone! Hectic month, but plenty of progress. Seeing how I have a 3 day weekend, I figured I’d get another post out of the way! This month, we’ve been focusing on quite a few things.  Background Development In the last devlog, I included a mock-up of the sprites against a background. Well, I have […]

Mini Devlog – #14

Ok…. so implementing irregularly shaped health/stat bars is…. something… Basically, this required some shader and texture magic to properly pull off.

Mini Devlog – #13

Hey everyone! It’s been a few (busy) weeks! I’m finally getting settled in after a pretty sporadic period of moving and adjusting to the new place! A lot of unpacking, back and forth trips, tackling the backyard, non-working AC for a couple of weeks (Texas summer, ugh), and also work woes! Pretty tiring overall! Not […]

Mini Devlog – #12

Hey! Just a quick heads-up for those that didn’t already see on Discord: I’m in the process of moving, and will start moving things into my new place starting Monday! If you’re lucky, I might be able to sneak in a little post at the end of next week.  It’s basically in the same city, […]

Mini Devlog – #11

So… an eventful couple of weeks ~ Typically, I tend to write notes about development progress every few days (to make writing these updates a bit easier), but I was kind of slacking this time around. Gonna try my best to recall things…

Mini Devlog – #10

Last week was a bit all over the place! (also, are these even “mini” anymore?) Accomplishments this week: We’ve finally picked a Vis Dev! There was a lot of talented applicants, and we took a great deal of time going through each portfolio (a few in which we might be interested in pulling in for some […]

Mini Devlog – #8

I actually spent most of this week sick unfortunately 😛 We did manage to get some things going this week, so it wasn’t a completely lost week. Accomplishments this week:

Mini Devlog – #7

This was a bit of an unplanned code clean-up week! As I was setting up/connecting remaining gameplay features to buttons, I found that some related (and unrelated) code made things a little tricky, so I decided to refactor some systems.  I also managed to get some neat things implemented in the process.

Mini Devlog – #6

It’s been a busy couple of weeks as I’ve been tackling several things in preparation for some upcoming goals and well, planning what’s to come for 2019! I’m going to try to tackle these “mini-devlogs” in a more repeatable format and maybe concluding the month with a larger overview of progress, etc.